November Principal’s Corner

Mrs. Harvey

Dear Students,

Now that most of the semester is behind us and we are enjoying the excitement of the holidays, it is important to not only enjoy this time of the year for its festivities, but to also take time to be silent and recognize the gifts we have been given by God. We are all blessed abundantly, even though it may not always seem as if that is true.  In addition, we must also never lose sight of our dreams and wishes that are yet to be fulfilled. Life is made of both extremes and while most of us deep down know how blessed we are; we just often fail to truly appreciate it. As I count my blessings, I cannot fully express how much I appreciate and thank you for the tremendous first semester of this school year. It has been a special year. We are celebrating together the 125th anniversary of Catholic High School, watching construction on our new Student Center, and continuing to enjoy the daily life of high school. We have much to be thankful for this year and I know that the rest of the school year will be just as memorable.

I pray that you take time to consider your blessings this holiday season and remember to thank your parents for giving you the opportunity to be a part of the community of Catholic High School. The gift of your school, your classmates, the faculty and staff who minister to you every day, and the Brothers of the Sacred Heart, combine to allow you to experience the love of God. May you all embrace the love of the Christ child during this Advent season, take that love with you throughout the rest of our school year, and witness it to all you meet.

Good luck on your exams and have a wonderful holiday season.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Harvey